Friday 2 September 2011

Ringing In Ears After Shooting Gun - Why And What To Do?

Do you have ringing in the ears after shooting a gun? Well, you're not alone. It is actually quite common.

I am guessing that you did not use any ear protection. When you shoot a gun, there is an extremely loud noise that is so loud that it can damage the hair cells in your ear. Now, sometimes, the damage is only temporary and will resolve itself within a day or so.

However, often times it is not. Just ask any military veteran. Around half of them suffer from permanent or near-permanent ringing in the ears after a career of shooting guns. This is a condition known as tinnitus.

Tinnitus occurs when the hair cells in your ears are permanently damaged. Think of them as being like blades of grass. If the damage is too severe then the blades cannot recover and the same applies to the hair cells.

In this situation, there is much you can do to reduce the symptoms. I have to be honest with you though and tell you that most people do not ever fully cure themselves. However, many people who are focused on doing something about it can reduce their tinnitus intensity to a level that is very easy to live with. Focusing on your goal is the key. Don't try something half-heartedly and then quickly dismiss it because you couldn't be bothered to follow through. You will be doing yourself and your health a disservice if this happens.

There are many things that you can do such as look at your diet and exclude specific aggravators. You can also take a few supplements that can help. Exercise is generally beneficial. Reducing stress and anxiety is very important because they can increase your symptom intensity but also your perception of the intensity. Have a look around this site to learn more.

Chronic Tinnitus Sufferer Finds A Natural, Scientifically Proven Way To Cure Tinnitus Without Coping Mechanisms or Background Noise, And Finally Reveals The Incredibly Easy Steps You Could Already Be Taking To Eliminate Tinnitus and Keep It Away Forever - Click Here.

5 comments:

  1. The result is an amazingly broad number of healing properties with applications throughout the body. headphones and tinnitus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
      diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
      face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
      day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
      and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
      health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
      medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
      family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
      +2348140033827
      DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
      1. HIV/AIDS
      2. HERPES
      3. CANCER
      4. ALS
      5. DIABETES
      6. HEPATITIS

      Delete
  2. Resep Pakan Untuk Membuat Ayam Aduan Menjadi Ganas Dan Menakutkan Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bakarayam330033.blogspot.com/2018/08/sejumlah-resep-makanan-spesial-untuk.html/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom was behind a fun when my dad she a deer about 30 yrs ago,she has had crickets she says everyday since then..hearing noise like that 24-7 would drive me nuts,doctors told her she's on her own a this.. It b nice to find a doctor to get rid of this for her so she can hear normal for once.. Red tell her about this doctor.

    ReplyDelete