Wednesday 7 September 2011

William Shatner - Tinnitus Retraining Therapy

William Shatner is effectively the "poster boy" for tinnitus. Though there are millions of tinnitus sufferers in the US alone, until Shatner spoke out they lacked a voice and government funding for research remained disproportionately low in comparison to this condition's wide prevalence.

Shatner himself claims that he has found great relief from tinnitus retraining therapy. This is a technique that uses white noise. The idea is that you get your brain accustomed to the white noise and used to it. When the training is over, your brain has also become accustomed to your tinnitus and you effectively hardly realize that you have it. Shatner claims to have had a 95% reduction in his symptoms, to the point where he is no longer suicidal.

I don't doubt Shatner's great benefit from TRT but remember that "95%" is firstly a subjective measurement and not a scientific measurement (not to my knowledge anyway). Secondly, as with almost any form of treatment, results may vary from one person to the next.

Still, if you can get TRT on insurance or for a good price then I strongly recommend it. It does take around a year to complete but can have a radical impact on your quality of life. If you want to know more about William Shatner's experience with TRT then you can find out more here: Seattle Times Newspaper.

Chronic Tinnitus Sufferer Finds A Natural, Scientifically Proven Way To Cure Tinnitus Without Coping Mechanisms or Background Noise, And Finally Reveals The Incredibly Easy Steps You Could Already Be Taking To Eliminate Tinnitus and Keep It Away Forever - Click Here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow: who will ever believe that a natural herb can cure tinnitus, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy,i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, One day I was in the office going through the internet when i see so many people testifying about Dr Williams herbal medicine on how they where been cured from tinnitus and so many other similar body problem, so i mail him.He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by Dr Williams, all the ringing in my ears stop gradually and up thing this moment i have not experience anything ringing in my ears. I want to say a big thanks to Dr Williams who God have sent to heal his people with his natural medicine i pray that God will bless you for the good work you are doing.for all who are still suffering from this disease, you can also contact Dr Williams through his email address on;drwilliams098765@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi NITA are you from INDIA & is it possible to share with me DR william instruction list which was given to you for curing Tinnitus.

      Delete
  2. , relative to those in other countries). However, in some people, Clonazepam doesn't appear to do anything. acupuncture and tinnitus

    ReplyDelete